Project Selection - My Decision

What I've chosen to do my project on is a film. It seems like the project that I can use former experience to create a great product. It also seems like I can use my imagination and really be free to create any sort of film that I think would really work for this activity. I love the idea of creating a movie with my good friend as well as share ideas with him as we can from a better and better film. We were thinking of doing a suspense and some what dramatic film with a deep story line. I feel we both have different aspects of skill and knowledge when put together can create a masterpiece. Honestly, I believe that a magazine would be an easier task to quickly complete and get a good grade but that's not what I'm trying to do. I am very excited to start the process of making a film and see what we can come up with.

Comments