Project Selection - Film

A film would be my first choice considering how much I love to capture things on a camera. I used to video different things involving my everyday life and this seems like a new challenge that involve my interests. I do have a partner in mind is is also very seriously considering  doing a film and we already have a basic idea of a theme. It would be a suspense theme and we would act in it as well. My partner I consideration is someone I trust to put in the effort to create a quality film with a decent idea of editing skills and filming history. We would create the film i school and use our resources given to create the best product in the amount of time we can. I love watching and seeing how movies were created and making one of my own seems like so much fun. Again a film was my first choice because the idea of making a suspense film gravitates toward me more than a magazine.

Comments