Project Selection - Magazine

A magazine although not my first choice may be a good challenge and a fun task. I love to write and it does seem like a fun project based just on writing about things that I am interested in. I feel I am quite good at making things that I write about interesting so it might be a good decision off that basis. I have never been really interested in reading magazines so that may cause for a lack for motivation in this project if I was going to do a magazine. I also love things to do with photography and taking pictures for thing magazine sounds like a lot of fun. I have a partner in mind that would be interested in doing one with me and they would be a very good partner to do it with. This project would interest me greatly and it would be a fun task. Again this is not my first choice but it seems like a good challenge and a fun activity

Comments